Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ranje Pearson Jr.
9/10/2015




    The ingenuity festival is a place basically where you can show off your talents in my opinion. I don't know too much of it but that's what I think it is. I want to know if what I said is true if it is a place to show off some skill. I can just look it up and see and get information about it.


    The ingenuity festival helps celebrate the creativity of Cleveland. We show how we can create a lot of things with just about nothing. We created arobic steps and we can show how we did that with only a couple wood pallets. We need to know are designs will never be perfect but we can always fix that. The most exciting part will be the people and if they like sitting on the seats and if they like the decoration of the stage. I'm not worried at all. But, i'm a little concerned but i'm not concerned.


    The obstacle we have to overcome is the faultiness of the boards and if we can make these seats and the stage with the best of our ability. I think these pallets will brake easy so the stage will be the best and worst concern. We can just make the broken boards bigger boards and that will be a big accomplishment.


    The only thought I have right know is that how will this be like will we be successful and will the people like this creation we made.


   



No comments:

Post a Comment